Thank you to Keen on Bars and the Artichoke staff for hosting an amazing firewalk and garden party in aid of Giving Africa in November. We raised over £2,000 and everyone who took part managed to take on the coals! If you are interested in getting involved in future firewalking events then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photos courtesy of the wonderful JMS photography – with thanks for giving his time and taking such great photos:
Challenge yourself with the charity firewalk experience, and raise funds for Giving Africa, for the ultimate Bonfire Night Experience
Your ticket price includes Breakthrough Your Barriers seminar from our very own multi-award winner Lottie Moore, hog-roast dinner, firewalk experience, and certification.
Prior to the firewalk you will take part in the unique, motivational, and fun seminar – full of positive energy, not only will this cover everything you need to know about how to walk safely over the hot coals, Lottie will also be passing on useful tips and encouragement to enable you to take your learning buy phentermine online from the firewalk and apply it in all aspects of day-to-day life to see you breaking through your barriers.
There is no pressure to walk the fire if you do not want to - but you will want to!
- Once you have signed up all you need to do is raise your £250 for Giving Africa – this can be done through Just Giving or other fundraising platforms – but we’ll be in touch with top tips on how to do that.
- Friends and family are welcome to join you and support your walk – The Artichoke will be available for drinks throughout the afternoon, and additional Hog Roast dinners can be ordered too.
- Your firewalk experience will be completed early evening, leaving plenty of time for fun and celebration going in to the evening
2.30 pm – Arrival and registration
3.00pm – Seminar commences
3.15pm – Light Fire, then back to the seminar room
5.00pm – Fire walk
5.30pm – certification
This event would not be possible without the kind support of
For Your Information and Safety
- Anyone over the age of 18 is welcome to join us for the firewalk. Those between the ages of 16-18 may also walk if providing a disclaimer signed by parents prior to the event
- No refunds can be offered, however, tickets can be transferred to another individual if you find yourself unable to attend
- Please remember to wear footwear and clothing that can be easily removed to enable bare feet for the firewalk
- Please ensure you arrive in good time for registration at 2.30pm – anyone arriving after 3pm will not be admitted to the event and no refund will be given
- Anyone found to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to firewalk, or take part in the seminar, and no refund will be given
- End times are only approximate – the event will close after everyone has had the opportunity to firewalk, and been presented with their certificate
- All participants will be asked to sign consent at registration indicating ability to make informed choice, and that they are firewalking of their own freewill
- This event is dependent on minimum numbers – if numbers are not reached we will do our upmost to offer an alternative date